Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
PN# A1.27
Date 1905-1915
Description Two woman (Mrs. Browne on left) in 1900s dress, stand on what appears to be a dirt road in front of a wood board walk. The partial view of the building behind them has pennants that say "MEXICO" and "Tijuana"; Mexican blankets also decorate the building. A sign "POSTCARDS & STAMPS" is attached to the buildings doorway; a portion of another sign "SAND.." can be seen at right. From the H.H. Browne Album.