Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
PN# PN00016
Date 1900-1910
Description Two steep-roofed buildings. The one on the left has GOVERNMENT OFFICE on a sign over the door. There is a small flat-roofed section joining the two buildings. A power pole stands in front of the building on the left. There are posters on a sign board located in front of the building on the right. There is a white picket fence in front of the buildings. An empty flag post sticks out from the roof of the building on the right. Court House Alberni is written in blue ink along the top border.