E&N railway station in Alberni near Lathom Street. A small building on right side of image. Running along the front of the building toward the lower left corner of the photo is a boardwalk next to train tracks. The roof of the building flares out at the bottom edge to provide a wide eave. Half of the front of the building is fronted by a chest high wood platform (for freight?) with wood stairs on the near end. Two sash windows with mullioned panes can be seen, one on each of the two visible sides of the building. There is a wooden barrel at the corner of the building closest to the viewer. Trees at left side of image, grass in the lower right corner. Written on the back in blue ink "E & N Station & negative". Written in pencil "Alberni Station 1911 - 12".