Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
PN# PN09443
Description A side and end view of the R.C.S.C.C. (Sea Cadets) drill hall. A large building with a third storey on the west facing end. A sign over the door reads SEA CADETS BARRACKS RCSCC ALBERNI. The parade square is dirt and gravel. Tall trees stand to the left and behind the hall.
History The Sea Cadet Hall was located on the hillside to the west of Kingsway overlooking the Alberni Inlet. The Corp was formed in 1948 by Armour Ford.
This image is one of five hundred and thirty-nine negatives and prints in a donation from the collection of Patrick Power a local photographer.
Photographer Power, Patrick